Crosby Fax is committed to providing users with an internet experience that respects their privacy. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you how we may use your personal information. By registering as a user of the services provided by Telecoms Cloud Limited or any of its subsidiaries (for example, Crosby Fax which is a trading name of Telecoms Cloud Limited) and by using the www.crosbyfax.com website generally you agree to this use.
Our Promises to You
- We will provide a valid explanation as to why we are obtaining your details before you provide us with them
- We will not contact you without your consent unless there is information regarding Crosby Fax that you need to be aware and informed of
- We will not collect your personal information or pass it on to an outside third party without your consent, unless we are providing you a refund
What information will you hold about me?
Information that we currently collect from our Crosby Fax customers is as follows:
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website
- Name, address, e-mail telephone number and your security information
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services
- In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version, cookie details and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site
How will you use the information that you collect?
We use this information to help us better understand your requirements. The main uses of the data are:
- To process your service requests
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, and information we show you online
- To occasionally carry out market research
- To send you details of products and services that we think will be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please ensure you complete the relevant box provided when contacting us via email from the web site or click on the “unsubscribe” link contained within such emails received from us
Will you disclose information about me to third parties?
We may provide information about you as follows:
- To employees and agents of Crosby Fax to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Crosby Fax now or in the future
- To Telecoms Cloud Limited subsidiary companies, whose products and services may be of interest to you
- Your telephone provider or another appropriate third party in order to validate your claim if you have requested a refund
- Phone Pay Plus for regulatory purposes
- We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring web site usage in order to help us develop the web site and our service and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
How do you protect my data?
Any information we store about you is encrypted (scrambled). This is industry-standard encryption technology that protects your data from being intercepted and misused by third parties. When it reaches us, we then encrypt the content and store it on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel.
|Essential Operational||These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the services provided by Telecoms Cloud Limited as you have requested. For example, they let us recognise what type of subscriber you are and then provide you with services accordingly.|
|Performance/Analytics||We use these cookies to analyse how services by Telecoms Cloud Limited are accessed, used or are performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve the services offered by Telecoms Cloud Limited. We may also obtain information from our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we are delivering information that you find interesting.|
|Functional||These cookies allow us operate certain functions of services provided by Telecoms Cloud Limited in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Telecoms Cloud Limited services, we can provide you with them as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your username, remembering how you have customised our services and loading previously saved recordings and faxes to your account.|
|Targeting/advertising||We use these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.|
|Telecoms Cloud Limited Ads||We work with web publishers, advertising networks and service providers to deliver Telecoms Cloud Limited ads on other web sites. Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests on other web sites and to regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.|
Manage your preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of Telecoms Cloud Limited services.
One of the third party services we use to track activity related to the Service, e.g. by placing cookies is Google Analytics. If you don’t want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics you can install an opt-out in your web browser.
More information on cookies
Can I have access to the information that you hold on me?
In order to obtain a copy of all of your personal information held by Telecoms Cloud Limited or any of its subsidiaries, you will need to pay an administrative fee of £10.00. Once this has been received, you will receive your copy of your personal details within 20 calendar days. If, after reviewing your personal information, you find that some of it is incorrect, please notify us, contacting us using the details on the contact page.
What happens if I use a link from this site to another site?
Please be aware that our site may provide access to other web sites by linking to them. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
How do I contact you?
Please contact us using the details on the contact page.
If you have a fault to report or any technical concerns regarding this site, please contact our support department.