SecureFax™ allows organisations to take advantage of enhanced levels of security (required for compliance with various standards) when compared to using email or even traditional fax machines for the transmission of highly sensitive, patient-identifiable information such as referrals, patient notes and prescriptions. Our customers enjoy 256-bit Encryption when accessing their received faxes via our secure portal, along with the ability to send and receive multiple faxes simultaneously meaning efficiency can be increased across the board with no waiting for engaged tones to clear. Plus, by using a secure cloud-based fax service like Crosby Fax®, ward managers and other stakeholders never need to worry about opportunistic prying eyes picking up a fax that’s just arrived and been printed out as they walk past a busy machine.
There are a number of benefits of using the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), namely;
- CCS is playing a vital role in helping to protect front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements.
- Using this agreement will help CCS deliver savings for the public sector and the taxpayer by aggregating spend to drive best value.
- The agreement is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
- Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
- Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has brought together Government’s central commercial capability into a single organisation, amalgamating Government Procurement Service with other commercial teams from the Cabinet Office and central government departments.
CCS is an executive agency of the Cabinet Office and operates as a trading fund under the Government Trading Funds Act 1973. Their remit is to work with both departments and organisations across the whole of the public sector to ensure maximum value is extracted from
every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery.
The CCS goal is to become the “go-to” place for expert commercial and procurement services. CCS has brought together policy, advice and direct buying to ensure that policy development is closely linked to implementation, with more emphasis on pre- and post-contract activity to extract more value for the taxpayer.
With both service delivery and advisory capability, services include contract management and supplier performance management to ensure that the Government acts as a true, single customer; freeing up individual organisations to focus their procurement expertise on what is unique to them.
CCS also works closely with arm’s length bodies, non-departmental public bodies, executive agencies and organisations across the whole of the UK public sector including health, local government, education, devolved administrations, emergency services and not for profit organisations.
There are a number of ways to access CCS services: self service via the website; assisted delivery, such as eAuctions and national further competitions run on behalf of multiple customers; and a fully managed service for departments.
To discuss any of our products or services with us, get in touch today!
Further reading: www.gov.uk/ccs